The number one cause of preventable hearing loss is exposure to loud noise. Preserve your hearing with custom made earplugs. Perfect for wearing at the firing range, garage workshop, racetrack or any high-level noise environment.
- Contact us to find out what style of hearing protection best suits your needs.
- These specially designed, custom-made earplugs stop water from entering the ear canal which is especially important for people who are susceptible to ear infections or have holes in their eardrum.
- We custom mold each pair of swim plugs for your ears, so they're incredibly comfortable. They can have handles or a cord and they float, so they're almost impossible to lose. Swim plugs come in about any color you can think of so they're great for adults and kids!
Hunting, shooting, and sudden noise. A filter instantaneously closes when damaging noise levels are reached. Allows essentially normal hearing at all other times.
Ideal for performing musicians and concert-goers. Also great for flight attendants, bartenders, waiters, dental professionals. Allows wearer to hear sounds accurately but at reduced levels. Have 3 filter options: 9dB, 15dB or 25dB.
For swimming and showering – and they FLOAT! Also provide superb noise reduction.
- Offers comfortable and uninterrupted rest.
- Great for shift workers and credited with saving many relationships!
- Designed with a hollow canal for under helmet use to reduce wind buffeting.
- Comfortable and easy to remove.
- Designed to prevent surfer’s ear and swimmer’s ear caused by exposure to cold water and wind.
- The floatable material is molded with a sealed membrane spanning the sound bore that keeps cold water and air out of the ear canal but allows for conversation and hearing while in the ear.
Ideal for high-noise industrial environments.
For use with any bud/button style earphones.
- Amplification for situational awareness.
- Noise attenuation when you pull the trigger.
- Game mode: Optimized for intermittent shots.
- Clay mode: Optimized for continued shots.
- Normal mode: provides standard Digital 1 features.
- Wind Reduction mode: Ideal for shooting in windy conditions.